Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This bodes well...

Hmm. When is it too soon to call a joke as going to be run into the ground?

I specifically mean the Deadpool Corps.

Granted, I'm not a big Deadpool fan in general, but there is the potential for this to be pretty funny. On the other hand, Marvel Zombies was pretty funny when it started too. And then it. Never. Stopped.

I admit to being curious about Lady Deadpool and the Deadpool Kid.

4 Comments:

  • At October 27, 2009 10:58 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    See I found Marvel Zombies to be stupid and annoying from the start. Even the Army of Darkness cross-over. Then Van Lente took over and it got good. Then they had a bunch of other people take it after him and it was both tedius and stupid again...

     
  • At October 27, 2009 2:22 PM, Anonymous Jeremy from the ZodarZone said…

    Now, see, Marvel Zombies 3 was pretty darn awesome. Why? Robots versus zombies. That equals awesome.

    Deadpool is being well used as the way to run any joke into the ground until it passes from being funny into being tedious and then finally, because they don't stop, into becoming funny again. That's how DP rolls.

     
  • At October 28, 2009 3:47 PM, Blogger Ferrous Buller said…

    Lady, that kid is not only dual-wielding lightsabers, but he's holding them backwards! He's taking awesome to 11! The only way it could be more awesome is if he stuck a gun on it! Then it would be 11 1/2 awesome - maybe even 12!

    Also, my period key is broken, so I'm stuck with exclamation points!

     
  • At October 29, 2009 4:52 PM, Blogger Scott (The Mad Thinker) Anderson said…

    I used to avoid Deadpool because I thought it was part of the problem with what's wrong with comics today, but now I find that it is the most delicious critic of what ails comics today. So fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home