Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Solicits!

Yay! Solicits are up!

I'm mostly excited for Red Lantern Guy Gardner, of course. It's particularly interesting to me as a development, because I've always considered Guy as the Earth Lantern most prone toward forgiveness. (I mean, let's face it, he forgave Hal before anyone ever thought Parallax was more than a bad hair day and a temper tantrum. AFTER the guy ripped out his eye.) So I'm really, really curious to see what they'll do with this development.

I'm sad because despite the fact that there are now TWO JSA books, or will be, I still see no sign of my favorite character. :-( But I do like both authors at least. Kind of over Magog though. He was more interesting when he was just Lance Corporal Reid to me. Also, I'm annoyed in general principle that Geo-Force has a mention in Outsiders. He's the much less appealing geomancer, damnit.

Been enjoying the Shield though. So that's a plus. :-)

Still though, GEO-FORCE?! Hmph.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home