Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

...

So, still on vacation.  Still not doing much of anything.

I went to the State Fair yesterday.  It was fun, but very crowded.

I ended up both happy and thwarted.  Happy, because I found a booth that sold alligator on a stick.  As it is perpetually my goal to justify my existence at the top of the food chain, I've promised myself a long time ago that I would not pass up the opportunity to eat something that would probably eat me if given the opportunity.

Sadly, however, they were out of alligator.  Ended up eating shark on a stick.  Which was quite tasty.  So it wasn't a total loss.  :-)  I'll have to try for a bite of alligator next year.

(If you have knowledge that the meat sold at these stands really isn't alligator or shark, don't tell me.  That'll spoil my fun.)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home