Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Weird Trivia About Me

1. I have never seen the musical Cats. Which is weird as I actually kind of love Andrew Lloyd Webber. And Cats are my favorite animal. I am however slightly afraid of people in cat makeup.

2. I was once accidently Saved at a Born Again bible camp. Long story. For what it's worth I still identify as severely lapsed Catholic. But it's always good to have a backup.

3. In my junior year of college, I had the brief thought of auditioning for American Idol by singing "I am the Very Model of a Modern Major General." Not because I'm a particularly good singer (I'm not), but I thought it'd be funny. I even learned all the words for it. Sadly, stuff came up and I never really had time to do it. This is probably for the best.

4. My vendetta against deer is still ongoing.

5. As evidenced by the second of the two deer links, I have a surprisingly good handwriting with a touchpad mouse. :-P

2 Comments:

  • At April 03, 2011 6:54 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Now I'm crushed that you never went on Idol. A little Gilbert and Sullivan is JUST what the show needs.

    So...if a deer comes crashing through your window, will you be inspired to wear a cape and antlers and fight crime?

     
  • At April 03, 2011 9:00 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Short answer: yes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home