Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lo, it's Lois!

Awesome: They cast Lois Lane!

I have no complaints about Amy Adams. I like that she's older and has more presence, in my opinion, than Kate Bosworth. Nothing against Kate Bosworth, I just didn't think she was right for the part. Especially since she'd have been about sixteen when that kid was born.

And Amy Adams can play bitchy, I remember Psycho Beach Party, so I think she can do a good job. I'm definitely glad that my much earlier "They're making a movie without LOIS?!" thing was totally wrong. <3 I'm really starting to look forward to this movie.

Not as much as Captain America though. :-)

3 Comments:

  • At March 28, 2011 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aw man, I've never seen Psycho Beach Party. Always meant to. But super-excited--no pun intended--about the casting!

    Wow, the word verification is "hencon." Hentai con or a bunch of guys sitting around mocking women for going to conventions?

     
  • At March 28, 2011 4:01 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Well, this isn't a bad thing at all. Lois is smart, opinionated, and stubborn...she's not an ingenue.

     
  • At March 29, 2011 8:46 AM, Blogger notintheface said…

    If she can stand up to Melissa Leo and Mark Wahlberg's 8 sisters in "The Fighter", she can stand up to Luthor or Brainiac.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home