Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Comic Book Adaptation News!

Ooo, apparently there's going to be a comic book adaptation of A Wrinkle in Time.

That seems pretty awesome actually. It's been probably more than two decades since I read that book, but I love comic book adaptations. For all that I'm a superhero fan first and foremost, I love seeing people do new and different things with comics and I think that adaptations bring that. (Well, okay, the STORY might not be new, but the challenges of converting to graphic novel storytelling bring interesting results.)

And besides, it sounds like it'd be adorable!

2 Comments:

  • At April 08, 2011 6:49 AM, Anonymous Allie (bookslide) said…

    Did you read the rest of them, too? There are the other three books, and then Meg's kids' stories.

    Also: HECK YEAH, Meg's not pretty! She's obviously in a bit of an awkward stage, which is how it should be. That made-for-TV movie or whatever it was can kiss my butt.

     
  • At April 08, 2011 7:49 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    I don't think I knew there were subsequent books! I'll have to check it out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home