Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Still Stalling

And tonight is officially the LAST night for Meme questions! Sneak 'em in or lose 'em! (Is my stalling for time obvious or not? :-P)

But for the sake of an actual post: am I the only one who finds all these Charlie Sheen comic things a tad tasteless. I mean, granted, the man's having a very public psychological breakdown or something, and that's always juicy gossip. But somehow it seems like drawing the guy getting killed/beaten up by deadpool or mocking his various ranting goes beyond the standard cheap tabloid fare.

I dunno, it just seems out of line to me. Though who knows, maybe they're cutting the guy in on any profit. But I'm still kind of grossed out by the whole deal.

3 Comments:

  • At March 12, 2011 10:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Harumph. There does seem to be a certain "kick him while he's down" mentality going on. Either that, or a "jump on the bandwagon before this craze dries up" mentality as well.

     
  • At March 12, 2011 11:23 AM, Anonymous D said…

    Deadpool VS Sheen? Haven't seen that.
    Yeah, getting a bit sick of the whole thing myself.

     
  • At March 14, 2011 1:27 PM, Blogger Ununnilium said…

    YES GOD. I don't care about this guy, other than as a fellow human being. Stop gleeing over his public breakdown, get him some help, and above all don't talk to me about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home