Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Miscellaneous Comic Opinions And Continued Postponement of Meme Answers :-)

Okay, yet again, I didn't have time to finish the meme, so I think I'm gonna do this. BOTH of us have until the weekend, me to answer, you to ask.

Unfortunately, work's also tapped out the rest of my energy to post about comic related things. :-P Even though I'm finally nearly caught up on everything.

For the record, I'm still enjoying the Quarantine plot in X-Men, though I think Emma was a total idiot re: Sebastian Shaw and will enjoy seeing her comeuppance.

I'm still enjoying Steve Rogers' new costume. I'm shallow and it's hot. :-)

And I'm still holding a grudge about JSA: All Stars. Even though apparently I'm the only one who actually liked it. I'm gonna be crushed when Sandy goes back in limbo. :-(

2 Comments:

  • At March 09, 2011 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If 1,5, and 6 were to watch tv together what would they watch? Would it be an easy decision or would it end in bloodshed?

    3 and 7 get involved in a Scooby doo/ Nancy Drew type of mystery where someone gets called a meddling kid.

    What kind of meddlers would they be called, what's the mystery, and out of the rest of the 10 who would be the secret criminal?

     
  • At March 09, 2011 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is a dodgeball match between the evens and the odds.

    Who is the last one standing?
    Who was the first to go?
    Did anybody cheat?
    Who did everybody want to hit(even if they were on the same team)?
    And was there anybody no one wanted to hit?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home