Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Indeed.

So, am I a bad DC/Marvel fan in that the superhero movie I most want to see right now is Green Hornet?

I mean, I don't even KNOW Green Hornet very well, except as the superhero my mother keeps confusing Hal Jordan with ("Oh! He's the one with Kato, right?") I can't even comment on the casting, that's how little I know about it. (Seth Rogen seems like an odd choice for a superhero, unless you're talking Ted Kord or something and then I could kind of see it if I squint, but again, almost totally unfamiliar with the character.)

I do know however that Jay Chou is hot. And Kato is awesome*, so I am sold.

(* Kato being awesome is a conjecture I'm making on account of the "having been played by Bruce Lee" thing. I think it's a law of nature that Bruce Lee characters are awesome.)

2 Comments:

  • At January 13, 2011 3:41 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I can remember watching the old show as a kid, and I always liked it. I especially liked the car. But I have to admit that the new movie does look as though it is going to be fun...and really, what more can you ask from a movie than that?

     
  • At January 17, 2011 3:29 AM, Blogger Eyz said…

    I also really wanna see Green Hornet^^

    I think I saw some episodes when I was younger, in reruns during the early 90s...maybe..though I don't remember anything else exactly..?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home