Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, December 04, 2009

YAYAYAYYAY

For the record, I'm still plugging away at this god awful paper (due tomorrow!) but I took a teeny break to read JSA All-Stars.


YAY! My favorite character! Panel time! And my favorite villain! Also has panel time!

(Though why is Sand suddenly 90s era gigantic? He's always been slim, darnit. Oh well, I'll refrain from bitching about that for at least five issues out of gratitude.*)

*This is probably a lie.

Not sure what's up with the sudden obsession with Stargirl, mind. Unless Sorrow just has a thing for blond teenagers. Still! I'm in!

(The art is kind of terrible though. But then I DID read all of Warrior. I'll live.)

2 Comments:

  • At December 04, 2009 8:29 AM, Blogger Martin Gray said…

    I did like the art Easter egg of the movie outside the villainous JS's HQ - clever, that.

    As for Sand, maybe he's been working out all this time he's been absent from the book? No one kicks sand in HIS face!

     
  • At December 04, 2009 1:27 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    He's a sand monster, so maybe he just inflated. :-)

    Johnny Sorrow likes his oddly appropriate run down theatres, doesn't he? This makes TWO now.

    ...oh dear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home