Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I have the utmost respect for any lawyer who actually had to do this shit without Westlaw. I'm just sayin'.

(Also, how on Earth did you old fogeys ever use form books without computers? It's all [Name of Plaintiff] and all instead of nice useful blanks! I have cut and paste, and the oh so happy delete key. I guess old folks had white out and a typewriter? *shudder*)

In case you can't tell, still no content on this blog. Sorry!

3 Comments:

  • At December 02, 2009 10:16 AM, Blogger Your Ol' Pal Rob said…

    I think I was in the first generation of lawyers that used computers (CALR, Word processors, etc.). When I was in law school I worked in the computer lab for the big change from DOS to Windows.

    As I understand it, before there were computers, secretaries' jobs sucked even more than they do now. I cannot imagine dealing with carbon paper...

    Break a leg on your finals.

     
  • At December 03, 2009 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    now might not be the time to reveal the genesis of common-ish use of computers/word processors and the invention of whiteout.

     
  • At December 04, 2009 4:19 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Probably not, considering that I AM capable of using Wikipedia if I really wanted a treatise about it, thanks. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home