Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Frustrated Whining

I was in the middle of my next recap (typed in notepad, just my luck) when not only did my computer REBOOT, and I lost it all...

My computer apparently has also decided it doesn't have sound. And since I actually need the sound for school and life related activities, fixing that takes priority.

So I'm going to be spending most of my day today trying not to kill it while I figure out what's wrong.

So yeah, recap is delayed until tomorrow. Hmph.

(Edit: sound fixed (driver mishap), homicide averted. Might recap later. Right now: nap. :-))

2 Comments:

  • At March 08, 2009 9:51 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Fershlugginer computer!

     
  • At March 08, 2009 11:24 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    Zozo needs a spin-off series. He can team with Zuzu from Futurama and the mascot for Zuda. If Zuda doesn't have one it will need to get one first. The three will form an elite space-crime detective agency, The Z Squad!

    Zozo will be the funny one who refuses to play by the rules, Zuda the brainy one and Zuzu the muscle...

    Possibly a Space-Zorro might get involved...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home