Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, November 03, 2008

Attempt at a Meme

Once more, I have no blog post. So I'm going to try a meme suggested by a friend via email. It's primarily for fanfic writers, I think, but heck, I've written one fanfic once. So hey, why not?

Essentially, you suggest a character, and I will tell you something that I believe whole-heartedly about that character that has no merit or basis what-so-ever in the actual comic books.

For example, I believe that Guy Gardner, though he will never admit this to anyone, bakes a mean quiche.

Don't let the name fool you. Quiches are indeed manly.

I also believe that back in the days when SHIELD's headquarters were still enterable via Barber Shop chair, Nick Fury would come in jauntily whistling "Johanna", just to freak out any showtune-familiar new recruits.

So...please suggest a character! Since empty memes always look so sad!

26 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home