Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Placeholding!

Was gonna post today, but I spent all my energy on this thing. Also, I'm going back up to school tomorrow.

:-P Wish me luck!

Oh and to occupy yourselves. If you're around my age, you may remember the Legend of Zelda cartoon that occasionally and sporadically showed during the silly Mario Brothers tv show. I waited religiously for it to come on every Friday and even tried to get ahold of issues of the comic book. In the end...this YouTube video comprises everything I remember of the series:



Yep. That's pretty much the only thing I remember. I wonder if it's available on DVD somewhere...

I do remember being mildly crushed when the new systems made Link a blond. :-P

(found via)

7 Comments:

  • At January 06, 2008 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nicely done - I think you may have introduced me to possibly the most irritating video on the internet. :)

    Good luck with the return to school.

    Now, if you'll excuuuuuuuse me Princess I've got other blogs that need to be read... :)

     
  • At January 06, 2008 10:49 AM, Blogger Centurion said…

    Yes, I think it was released on DVD a year or two back.

    Hurray for the Super Show

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmxIv1XZcQs

     
  • At January 06, 2008 1:40 PM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    IT IS AVAILABLE!!!! I wanted to get it for a while xD

    I luffed that show :D And the Super Mario Bros. Super Show (tho I wasn't fond of the live action ppl I found them creepy :( ) and Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World, and Captain N: The Game Master! :D

     
  • At January 07, 2008 3:11 AM, Blogger K. D. Bryan said…

    Does the Princess ever kick him in the nuts as hard as she can? And then say "Well, EXCUUUUUUSE ME, Link!"? Because that? That I'd pay 40 bucks to see.

     
  • At January 08, 2008 5:23 AM, Blogger Flidget Jerome said…

    I loved that show, holy crap.

    I can't even remember why because most of what I recall was the terrible, terrible voice acting.

     
  • At January 09, 2008 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh God, I suddenly remember the "plum-fu" episode where Mario needed 2 black belts:)!

    Actually Zelda was on once a week regularly there were just many more Mario Brothers cartoona (I think it was every friday) and it had plot plus Zelda was a non-annoying tomboy.

    Hmm I wonder if their relationship was Han/Leia inspired:)

    because nobody's doe it yet... GOD DAMN IT BLOG-PRINCESS KALINARA, THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR THIS:)

     
  • At January 09, 2008 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Last was me btw stupid new sign on grr

     

Post a Comment

<< Home