Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Post-Convention Post #2

Lots of things happened today. Which I'm not going blog about tonight, on account of I have a cold and am cranky as all hell.

I'll blog tomorrow. Though I'm sure if you head to CBR or Newsarama before hand you'll find out.

Fortunately Ragnell has saved me from having to make a blogpost of substance by uploading this for me:



I mentioned it yesterday, but now you can see for yourself! Cap-chest signed by John Cassaday! Best con-souvenir ever. Yay!

3 Comments:

  • At August 12, 2007 10:15 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Gosharootie, that IS pretty cool. We also need to see your Guy Gardner.

     
  • At August 12, 2007 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah I wants pics of how things went for you two. Guessing you did Guy and Kyle...

     
  • At August 12, 2007 5:56 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    sally: Heh, I ended up giving it to Ragnell. She had others, and I figured he'd be lonely with me.

    Also, I really don't do much with action figures. (I adore dolls though. :-P)

    jeff: I know Ragnell's taken pictures (I am in none of them! Heheheh), maybe she'll upload 'em later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home