Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Still No Content Here...

Apparently this is my week off from posting anything with substantial content. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. I'm too lazy today and I need my sleep.

So today I'm posting this incredibly satisfying panel from JSA Returns: A Terrifying Hour.



I can't be the only one who wanted to see Sylvester Pemberton get punched in the face, right? Skyman was a jerk.

Go Pat!

(Why do I have the oddest urge to hum "The Stars and Stripes Forever" right now?)

2 Comments:

  • At May 08, 2007 10:49 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Oh my...all that star-spangled fabric. He must have robbed the store where Wonder Woman gets her pants. *shudder*

     
  • At May 08, 2007 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well,he IS seeing stars NOW,and he's not even looking in a mirror...*rimshot*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home