Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

In Lieu of a post with actual content:

What not many people know about me is that, like other fans, I am, in fact, a fanfic writer.

Specifically I am a slash fanfic writer.

Yes. I confess. I've written slash fanfic. Of the most absurd and self-gratifying kind. Of the kind in which characters that would never even meet, characters owned by different companies completely, have implausible and gratuitous intercourse. I've posted it here before, but I shall indeed post it again, in honor of the unexpected heroism displayed in Infinite Crisis...

Starring the sexiest Green Lantern in the Corps:



(No, not the little midget in front)

I present Mogo Does the Universe.

Please don't sue me!

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home