Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Joy!!!

I just saw the preview for Blue Beetle #1 on DC Comics's site. It looks nifty. I'll give it a shot, much as I love Ted. (They'll have him back in some form or another, I bet. Maybe a ghost, A.I. or something else. Ooo, an Artificial Intelligence-Ted Kord would be really really neat.)

But there's someone else in that preview! Which makes me happier than a happy, happy thing. Means something I was very afraid of is probably not going to happen! Yay!

*screams with fangirl joy*

6 Comments:

  • At December 21, 2005 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    O.-

    I haven't seen it yet.

    Does it look all crazy?

     
  • At December 21, 2005 12:44 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    It looks fine really. Interesting. I'll give it a try!

    Yay, *a particular character I love* is not going to die in R-T!

     
  • At December 21, 2005 1:02 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said…

    Looks like the new BB scores some nifty powers. Should be interesting (and I'm actually glad he's not dying too).

     
  • At December 21, 2005 1:06 AM, Blogger James Meeley said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At December 21, 2005 1:11 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Well, I don't want to bring a dark cloud over your joy, but Keith Giffen (the writer of the book) says that Ted is dead, but good, and will not be coming back in this series (at least while he's writing it).

    *nod nod* I figure that's the case really, (though I'm a cynic and believe every character will be back as soon as the DC editors figure out a way to optimize profit/sales from it). I do think a computer that thinks it's Ted Kord would be vastly entertaining.

    But a certain other person is in those scans! He won't die in R-T! This relieves me so much. I don't mind comic deaths but I've a specific handful or so that I don't want them to kill. And this seems to indicate that another of my five is definitely safe!

    I hope.

     
  • At December 21, 2005 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I should do a post on faveriots.

    Check out mine later I'm going to do it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home