Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, April 08, 2013

So, I'm back.  And still alive.  :-)  I'm actually thinking of DOING something with this blog again even.

High hopes indeed.

Maybe I should start with a recap post!   There's nothing like babbling about something fun to get the blogging juices flowing again!

Also I've been in an EFC mood lately.  So...if anyone's still around and interested, maybe there'll be something for you to enjoy after all!

:-)

3 Comments:

  • At April 08, 2013 4:34 PM, Anonymous Bob said…

    Spookily enough I was just trawling through my RSS feeds early today (farewell Google Reader!) and culling the inactive ones (I was subscribed to a remarkable number of blogs that stopped doing anuything over 4 years ago) and I spared yours just in case - and, magically, you've returned like.....like a Thing That Returns After A Long Time Away! (aka a Ttraalta) Welcome back!

     
  • At April 08, 2013 7:47 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    I have amazing timing! :-)

     
  • At April 07, 2014 10:32 PM, Blogger ARS said…

    Missed your ramblings, but know how life can interrupt Blogging. Hope to hear what you think about all the geeky stuff out there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home