Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I am mocking you on twitter right this moment. Probably.

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

I am confused!

So that's what I get for neglecting my blog for so long...the interface changed and I have no idea what I'm doing! Fortunately, I don't really have anything interesting to say. :-) Work's been hectic (though interesting!) and I've been spending the rest of my time watching episodes of Burn Notice (which I adore) and Mad Men (which is excellent but does not have quite enough explosions for my taste). I am distressingly boring right now. But that means hopefully, I'll figure this thing out before I have the curse of being interesting. :-P

3 Comments:

  • At May 03, 2012 4:44 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Uh yeah, they went and changed stuff, and it is really really annoying, because there was nothing wrong with it in the FIRST place!

    I've never seen Mad Men, but I have to say that Burn Notice is great.

     
  • At May 04, 2012 11:58 PM, Blogger BDS said…

    I think it had to do with making the Google Plus interfacing go better. YouTube also has undergone a change as well. I still haven't link G+ to my blog, but the issues I was having loading images cleared up after the changes. Glad you are doing OK, if a bit busy.

     
  • At August 05, 2012 8:50 AM, Anonymous here said…

    I am glad that you wrote. You have outlined in this letter the very issues that have been bothering you. This means that you have a very keen awareness about what is plaguing you and what you would like to change in your life. This is very perceptive and insightful of you. Half the battle of resolving life problems is being able to identify what’s wrong and articulate what it is precisely that you want to change in your life. Thus, from my estimation, you are half way there. The next step and most important step for you is one that you mentioned in your letter. That is asking your parents to assist you into therapy. Be brave and have this talk with your parents. It is the only correct next step. If you have any more questions, be write again. Take care.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home