Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Hi!

Ooo, apparently they're already planning two more Green Lantern movies.

I'm not going to lie. I kind of think this first one looks like it'll be terrible (god willing it'll be awesome-terrible, and not bland-terrible). But two more increase the odds of seeing my favorite Green Lantern on the silver screen, so yay!

On an unrelated note, David's Wildcats post led me to reread the few issues I have. Unfortunately, they're all v1, and not the fun Hadrian-as-CEO era. But I've been enjoying Spartan blowing himself up pretty much every issue. He's like Kenny from South Park.

I'm really easily amused.

3 Comments:

  • At August 08, 2010 5:38 AM, Blogger Eyz said…

    Now they want to have 3 GL movies? Can't they wait to see how the first one will work with the audience?! -__-

    3 GL Movies! They better find a way to squeeze in Guy Gardner in there, with 80s jacket and all~

     
  • At August 08, 2010 2:11 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Goshrootie, this is fabulous. That many more chances for Guy, John, and Kyle. And Soranik, and Salaak, and Ch'p and Arisia, and Torquemada and Sonar and Black Hand...and so on an so forth.

     
  • At August 09, 2010 5:02 PM, Blogger Anthony Strand said…

    They won't have 3 GL movies if the first one bombs. I'm not saying it will - I hope it's good and if that's true I hope it's popular - but they were going to do a "His Dark Materials" trilogy too. And look how that worked out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home