Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More on the Goat-Deer Vendetta!

My awesomely awesome good friend Shinsanagi still has some pictures she took from Japan. Sadly none are directly from the evil goat thing's attack, but here's one of me and the evil thing from Miyajima (After I'd managed to reclaim my coat.)



As you can see, I've helpfully and unbiasedly labeled it for your convenience, highlighting my poor ripped bag where I kept my lunch. It's also eating paper.

I'm not petting it. I'm trying to find an angle for strangulation.

Evil.

Shinsanagi also sent me this one which we witnessed:



I'm pretty sure we were all together at this point, so we were a party of three girls that averaged about 5'7" and two guys, easily 6' a piece. Not a single one of us went to rescue that person. We're cowards. :-P

LOOK at those things. Eek.

5 Comments:

  • At September 26, 2007 11:21 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    You know that their eyes will glow red in the dark? And they probably have ticks and stuff.

     
  • At September 26, 2007 1:51 PM, Blogger Jeff said…

    ^_^

    Well, when I was serving in the Air force in tech school (pre-Keesler), I had to regularly PT on a field where deer pooped and ran across all the time. We learned it was illegal in the State of California to harm the deer. Apparently some Army Dude tried to do a Balrog impersonation on the deer.

    (We were military in tech school, bored out of our skull and pissed off- those deer were a Gigaton Punch waiting to happen)

     
  • At September 26, 2007 5:14 PM, Blogger Willow said…

    *giggles*

     
  • At September 26, 2007 6:09 PM, Blogger Brandon Bragg said…

    You've got to watch out for those things. They come on all cute and cuddly... And then they eat your soul!

     
  • At September 27, 2007 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I live in New Hampshire;WE would tend to eat THESE...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home