Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

So. This happened.

As I mentioned before, another seventies show that I've been watching recently is the UK 1973 Tomorrow People.  It's...bizarre.  But still better than the 2013 version.

Sometimes though you end up seeing some very strange sights.

For example, see this fetching silver dude from the Tomorrow People serial "The Medusa Strain":


That is David Prowse.  Also known as the body of Darth Vader.

Which now makes me want to work "By Darth Vader's gleaming silver nipples!" in a conversation.

You're welcome.

1 Comments:

  • At September 19, 2014 5:50 AM, Blogger Elayne said…

    Yes yes yes! I want to use that epithet too!!

    The '70s were the best. It's great to see all this stuff coming around again. The first time 'round we had to make sure we watched it when it came on (or in summer reruns) as VCR's hadn't yet been invented... I used to pitch fits when my family wanted to go somewhere while a show I "needed" to watch was one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home