Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Personal Update

So anyway, I'm still alive! I'm gonna start blogging here more often again, too.

Work's been very hectic. Mostly because I'm being transferred to our Binghamton office, starting November 1. So it's a matter of planning to move/move/getting work finished up here.

Tumblr's a lot easier than blogging actual thoughts when your brain is fried. :-)

But I'm starting to settle back into a workable routine, so I should be back soon. Yay me!

4 Comments:

  • At October 14, 2011 3:50 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Binghamton, New York? I have been there! You're slowly getting closer and closer to New England.

     
  • At October 15, 2011 9:44 AM, Blogger Brandon said…

    I'll one up that: Welcome to town. Enjoy the grey skies ;)

     
  • At October 18, 2011 12:53 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Thanks! :-) Any recommendations re: Binghamton?

     
  • At October 20, 2011 3:05 PM, Blogger Brandon said…

    I wish I had! Nice geography, so if you like hiking and outdoors it's good . . . during the warmer weather. But there's quite a grey period for most of the year.

    I will make one negative recommendation: do NOT go to the Ross Park Zoo. It is too depressing for words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home