Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

No post!

So, I finally took my computer in to Best Buy for fixing, it's pretty cool though because my protection plan thing hasn't run out yet.

Actually, it runs out on July 12, so, yeah. It's my special talent. I always break my computers RIGHT before the warranty expires. :-)

I ALWAYS buy the extended warranty. ALWAYS.

My cat is weirdly annoyed by the whole thing. She has this weird Cyclops-and-Wolverine like-hate for my computer and she does NOT appreciate me using my much older backup. It's pretty funny actually. My cat is kind of absurdly cute when she's pissed off. :-)

Otherwise nothing of note happened, maybe I'll actually post something relevant tomorrow. :-P Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home