Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Musical Comics?

So, I didn't know about this, but I've learned via Blog@ that there is apparently a Glee comic book...

Okay, I have to admit as much as I think many shows should have comic book adaptations, I don't think I've ever thought of Glee as one of them.

Granted, I'm not a fan of the series in general, so I may be biased. But I thought the point of Glee was the singing and songs, not so much characters or setting.

Unless they have sheet music in the comic. I'd be interested to see that. Maybe I'm just too old/cynical/soulless to get it though.

Is the comic any good?

4 Comments:

  • At December 28, 2010 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://www.majorspoilers.com/bluewater-productions-explore-the-lives-of-glee-cast

    Looks like it's not really an adaptation, more of a "behind the scenes" biography of the cast members. It's from the same company that does all those "Political Power" and pop star biography comics. I haven't read any of them, but the general buzz is that they're pretty lame, cranked out in a hurry to capitalize on whoever's "hot" at the moment.

     
  • At December 28, 2010 10:56 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Ah. That sounds really boring. At least a comic tie-in could expand the audience.

    But it does make more sense than a comic tie-in of a musical, so thanks for the clarification!

     
  • At December 29, 2010 3:47 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    You know, I like Comics and I actually rather like Glee...but there is no way in hell that I'm going to buy a Glee comic.

     
  • At December 29, 2010 11:14 PM, Blogger Evan Waters said…

    Well, I'm not going to buy a Glee comic from Bluewater.

    A team-up with Dazzler on the other hand...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home