Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mild Feeling of Accomplishment!

All throughout reading Battle For Bludhaven, I was trying to figure out where the heck I'd heard the name "Gardner Grayle" before!

Well, digging through a bunch of old Secret Files and Origin Comics, I actually found him! In the "Silver Age" Secret Files, he's listed as the (then) current Shining Knight.

From Shining Knight to Atomic Knight I guess. Still, he was one of the few bits in Battle for Bludhaven I actually liked so I guess I should go look him up. :-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At August 27, 2006 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wha? Must look up Silver Age Secret Files and Origins. I never noticed that before.

    But, ditto Sano above about Gardner Grayle always being the Atomic Knight.

     
  • At August 27, 2006 5:06 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    :-) Thanks for the clarification guys! :-)

     
  • At August 30, 2006 9:54 PM, Blogger Chris Sims said…

    Yeah, it's actually the Secret Files for The Silver Age, a fifth-week mini-series that DC put out, wherein he was one of the "New" Seven Soldiers of Victory, along with Batgirl, Deadman, and, I think, Metamorpho.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home