Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Johnny Sorrow is a Sick Fuck, part 2...

Found this the other day, rereading through: (From JSA 16)



"Sorrow told me about your new tricks...even controlling the molecules of silica that make up your costume..."

He told Geomancer about Sand being able to manipulate his costume. The man has had *conversations* about his target/victim being able to *manipulate* his *costume*.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Johnny Sorrow is a sick, sick son of a bitch.

3 Comments:

  • At March 20, 2006 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YES and...So what else is as old as time kal?:-) And besides I KNOW you wouldn't like Sand if he wasn't so messed up and besides the worse the villian the better the hero Heck I admitt I love to hate Joker & despise Magneto more than their counterparts.

     
  • At March 20, 2006 12:58 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Heh, oh don't get me wrong, Sorrow's probably my favorite villain...

    But he's definitely a sick fuck, and I like documenting that. :-)

     
  • At December 04, 2011 2:03 PM, Anonymous www.sillones.nom.es said…

    Very useful information, thanks so much for the post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home