Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Addendum to Previous Post

Dude.

Cap Trailer

I heart everything about this. Tiny half-dead pre-serum Steve actually looks tiny and half-dead. (Did they do it with CGI? Because I'm actually really impressed.) And the trashcan lid!!! And Mr. Stark!

The ET footage continues to look awesome. And-And-And...

The only thing I'm sad about is I didn't catch sight of Bucky Barnes. I might just have missed him though.

I WANT this movie, man!!!

4 Comments:

  • At March 24, 2011 8:54 AM, Blogger Fernando Pires said…

    It's not worth it if the red Skull isn't Italian.

     
  • At March 25, 2011 2:02 PM, Blogger Brandon said…

    How much you want to bet the guy telling Steve "This isn't a back alley" is Bucky?

     
  • At March 25, 2011 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That trailer looks amazing and it hilariously kind of looked like she had to restrain herself from feeling him up after he came out of the chamber-thing, her hand even darted out.

    And I agree with BD Shannon because it looked like he was wearing Bucky's uniform later on.

     
  • At March 29, 2011 11:27 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Oo, good catch guys. I didn't really register that person. I bet you're right!

    And well, honestly, I can't blame a girl for impulses like that. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home