Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shameless Filler Post

I'm pretty sure someone tagged me for a meme at some point, but I forgot to mark the post. That's disappointing because honestly memes are good ready made post fodder when your brain is rotting through.

First day of classes went okay. My classes are actually really interesting this time around and my schedule is kind of awesome. Except I have to admit, the evening class is going to take some getting used to. I like having all that space in between, but there's a part of me that starts thinking around dinner time "God, I should be done with class for the day." Oh well, I'll get used to it. :-)

The Batman movie rumors are getting fun. Though if we're going to go with awesome older ladies with unconventional fashion sense for Catwoman, can't we get Eartha Kitt back? I <3 me Eartha Kitt.

It probably does say something about me that I seriously would rather see Cher in the role than Angelina Jolie. It's not even that I dislike her, as I think she's a decent actress and all. Maybe it's just over-exposure. Also, Wanted looked really, really bad. Eek.

1 Comments:

  • At August 26, 2008 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I watched Wanted on the internets the other night- it wasn't half bad. I actually liked the movie plot more than the comic plot. I don't know if I'd recommend paying for it, but if you get a chance to see it for free, go for it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home