Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, July 21, 2008

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Pardon me while I squeal embarrassingly like someone half my age! OMG!!!

From the solicits:

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #29
Written by Peter J. Tomasi
Art and cover by Pat Gleason & Drew Geraci
The lead-in to “Blackest Night” begins with “The Sins of the Star Sapphire.” Catch a glimpse into the beginning of the latest Corps being formed and what it will mean to the Green Lanterns. Plus, Ice proposes to Guy Gardner!
On sale October 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

I'm sure there's a trick. There's always a trick! But I really really want to believe it! Favorite Couple Ever!

And SHE proposes to HIM! <3 Provided that she's not a shapeshifter or mind controlled or a clone, that's so CUTE!

I wonder if there'll be a wedding! I hope there's a wedding! But even if there isn't, I'm sure it'll be awesome...

As long as Ice doesn't wear lingerie down the aisle and have to stab Guy in the throat on their wedding night.

<3

You won't be getting any coherent thought out of me tonight. :-)

9 Comments:

  • At July 22, 2008 12:50 AM, Blogger Nick said…

    Hmm, wonder if Fire is gonna be her Bridesmaid. Maybe G'Nort will be Guy's Best man...or Jayme Rayes/Blue Beetle.

     
  • At July 22, 2008 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SWEET. Let's hope they don't decide to blow up the whole Green Lantern Corps to prevent it.

     
  • At July 22, 2008 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let's hope they also avoid the Nightwing/Starfire wedding faux pau of someone incinerating the official performing the ceremony.

    I'd love to see a nice Guy/Tora wedding. There would definitely need to be a scene with Batman: "One Dance!"

     
  • At July 22, 2008 5:17 AM, Blogger K. D. Bryan said…

    My OMGSQUUEEEEEE and Suspicion/Cynicism are fighting to the death right now like Kirk and Spock in "Amok Time".

    But still - OMGSQUUEEEEEE!

     
  • At July 22, 2008 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I knew you'd love it when I saw it.

     
  • At July 22, 2008 9:54 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    You called it! :-)

     
  • At July 22, 2008 10:02 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I read this and almost fainted. With delight.

    Time to break out the Green Lantern Corp Dress Uniforms!

     
  • At July 22, 2008 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The trick is probably going to be a Star Saphire Ring and mind manipulation. Isn't that the Saphire's new M.O. bringing love to GL's and using that as a destructive force?

     
  • At July 22, 2008 9:56 PM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    YAY! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home