Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weird Question:

I was rereading some of my old New Excalibur issues and I just had a thought.

Has Nocturne ever interacted much with Wanda or the rest of the Magneto-extended family?

I mean, I know technically she's only the alternate universe daughter of Nightcrawler and the Scarlet Witch. But still, she counts as Wanda's kid as much as Nate Grey and Rachel Summers count as Scott's kids. Granted, I suppose you could consider Cyclops's pathological tendency to be a manifestation of his particular brand of crazy.

But it seems like Magneto at least should take more of an interest in the girl. Unless this has been addressed elsewhere, of course. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At March 17, 2011 1:52 AM, Blogger kiragecko said…

    Closest I know of is TJ being hunted as an embarrassment during HoM. That suggests Wanda might know about her. Also, TJ was never very close to her mom. Still, I've thought for quite a while that finding out about TJ would be healing for Wanda. TJ's upbeat, doesn't seem to have any issues with her mom and seems fine with treating 616 characters as family.
    On a related note, I want to see a Raven/TJ meeting where TJ calls her 'Grandma' so bad. Let Raven rebuild her family finally.

     
  • At March 17, 2011 4:24 AM, Blogger Eyz said…

    Did they even cross over the regular Marvel Universe that often? At least long enough to able to meet the likes of Magnus?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home