Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wonder Woman casting

So. Um. I really meant to have a post of substance at some point by now. But work's been hectic and I be sleepy.

I hear they've cast Wonder Woman though. That's pretty cool. She's blonde, but then that's what hair dye is for. :-P And really, hair color isn't that big a deal to me, so it's not a deal breaker if they did want to keep her blond. I like that she's tall and reasonably athletic looking and hope that they cast someone like, Scott Caan sized to be her love interest. :-)

I've never seen her act, but then I was a big fan of the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, so acting isn't necessarily a necessity for me as long as she can play earnest and keep a straight face.

I know I've been saying how I think the tv show will suck, but I do intend to give it a fair shot, and this seems like a pretty good casting choice to me.

3 Comments:

  • At February 17, 2011 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wanted to say that I liked her in Friday Night Lights. Also, now you've got me really hoping that they cast someone like Scott Caan to be her love interest. And then that made me wonder if that makes Steve McGarrett a slight dysfunctional Wonder Woman.

     
  • At February 17, 2011 8:25 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Well, he did decide to leave the SEALS (Themyscira) because of a hot blond guy.

    And I'm pretty sure the whole falling-in-like after being punched in the face is somewhat compatible (if a bit more uncouth) with Marston's beliefs. :-)

     
  • At February 20, 2011 11:08 AM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said…

    So long as Kelley remains faithful to the original vision of the character, we'll be fine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home