Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Secret Avengers:

I'm really enjoying all the Secret Avengers adds. I have my own guesses of course. (For the record, I think the redemption one is actually two people.) But, and I asked this on twitter too:

Do we actually know yet why they'll be the "Secret" Avengers? Are they like...special ops? Are they outlaws? Are they just X-Treeem?

It seems weird that we'd need a secret team in the "Heroic Age." But it definitely could be interesting.

3 Comments:

  • At February 13, 2010 11:20 AM, Blogger David Tai said…

    Honestly? I think they're Defenders, just 'branded' differently.

     
  • At February 13, 2010 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Redemption? Please tell me.... WANDA is BACK

     
  • At February 13, 2010 12:00 PM, Blogger Seangreyson said…

    Other than the fact that the anti-reg heroes were using the Secret Avengers label during the Civil War, I don't know if there's a reason.

    On the other hand, maybe this team will become the Avenger's X-force. That would suit the guesses I've seen of putting Moon Knight and War Machine on the team.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home