Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, July 20, 2009

No post and a question

[Edited: It's been brought to my attention that by writing this post in the way I did, I might have hurt the feelings of people who are transsexual or transgendered. I didn't mean to target anyone with this post, and only meant to evoke the old humor tradition of cisgendered men dressed in women's clothing that's used in Shakespeare or Monty Python. I didn't consider that my joke could be interpreted as deriving humor from transgender issues. I'm sorry for the pain I've caused.]

I'm taking a break from recapping this week, mostly because I've got to brush up on some work and go to bed early.

I am of course vastly jealous of anyone getting to go to SDCC. Someday, I swear I'll find a way to go. I've heard it's an experience.

I also found myself thinking of a weird question. Which comic book character would you least want to see attempt to cross-dress?

For me, it'd be Ben Grimm. For obvious reasons.

But on the other side, it'd be pretty hilarious.

Hmm.

So I'll amend my question: which comic book character would you want to see attempting to cross-dress, for the sole reason of it being really really funny?

(Book, movie, tv characters are all okay too)

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home