Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Interlude Part II

Okay, well. Fuck. I'm not going to be getting any substantial blogging done tonight. There's no way. NO WAY.

Jesus. That SPEECH. I'm a blubbering mess and my only consolation is I totally lasted longer than this guy.

And McCain gave one hell of a classy concession speech, too. (Shame about the dicks in his audience. Seriously, yelling "Sarah!" at one point? Show your candidate some fucking respect, live audience!) It was a good run.

So, yeah. One more day to suggest people for the meme. I might have to stretch them out in a few posts, because sheesh, you folk are nosy parkers. :-) Right now, I have to go reclaim my dignity. :-)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home