Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shamelessly Mercenary

Howdy. You may or may not have noticed that I have an amazon search thingy on my sideblog thing.

This is a shameless attempt to bilk money out of you. I have no particular need to fund or anything like that. I just like money. :-)

Anyway, if you decide you're interested in some book or movie I'm blathering about, even if just a "surely Who can save us now must be better than she says it is!" give it a try sometime?

If not, that's okay too. :-)

(Amazon Marketplace has DVD copies of Deathstalker 2 as well! Just FYI :-P)

5 Comments:

  • At September 10, 2008 3:04 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    I think your review of Who Can Save Us Now? is too nice. Yes it had a 3 or 4 good stories and a couple average ones. But the bad ones (of which the majority were) are REALLY bad. I do wonder if editor and contributor Owen King is the same one who does that Locke & Key comic. The one who's Stephen King's youngest...

     
  • At September 10, 2008 3:05 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Is Locke and Key any good?

     
  • At September 10, 2008 4:19 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    Haven't read it. I vaguely recall the reviews seemed to lean towards the positive. And the first issue tended to sell out from what I remember as well...

     
  • At September 11, 2008 9:28 AM, Blogger Rich said…

    Locke and Key is really good. I ended up picking up the first six issues and then reading them all at once.

    If I'd been smart I would have waited for the trade...

    Anyway, the only problem is that it's really open ended running into the next volume - not a lot's resolved.

    Didn't realise until after I finished it that Joe Hill was Stephen King's son, oddly. He's good.

     
  • At September 11, 2008 2:33 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    Oh right. Locke & Key was JOE the middle King kid...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home