Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Quick Jab

I don't normally post during the day, but I've been catching up on online events while manfully trying to dodge this assignment eating my soul.

I don't place a lot of pride in my content, and sometimes I post utter crap in order to keep my one-post-a-day goal. That means very little quality control sometimes. And we all know I've nothing against the occasional funny panel from the 1960s. :-)

But if you ever see me post anything like this gem?

You have my permission to shoot me in the head. :-) Have a nice day!

6 Comments:

  • At September 28, 2008 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wait, so you want to be shot if you:

    a) Decide to give in and post crap that does little more than cater to and patronize comic book companies and fans that are way too attached to fictional creations,

    OR

    b) If you post a monologue in which you deride comic bloggers who prefer to populate their blog with observations, fun trivia and photoshoped snarkery?

    I'm not picking a side (I enjoy reading both PFP and OS) I just like to be sure what I'm being asked before I agree to conditionally blowing someone away

     
  • At September 28, 2008 5:49 PM, Blogger Chris Sims said…

    I doubt we'll see you post something like that, as you have at least one ounce of sense in your body.

     
  • At September 28, 2008 5:49 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    And now she's just going to write something snarky about Ragnell again, ignoring you because you're the "nice" one...

     
  • At September 28, 2008 6:07 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Anonymous: B actually. I've done A before I'd imagine, and I try not to be TOO hypocritical. :-)

    Chris: Aw.

    Lurker: Poor Lisa. Everyone thinks that and I'm honestly not sure why. I can be vicious. :-)

     
  • At September 29, 2008 10:20 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Thank you Kalinara. I thought I was the only one who was pissy.

     
  • At September 29, 2008 1:24 PM, Blogger Marc Burkhardt said…

    It may only be a quick jab, but you sure hit the mark ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home