Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

A Quick Slide-In Post

Had a fun time with my internet connection last night (apparently it really likes flaking out at inopportune times.)

You know what would be a really interesting crossover pairing? Two-Face and Wanda Maximoff.

I mean think about it. He's replaced morality with chance and throws everything onto a flip of a coin. She affects probability and luck...and well, alters reality as we know it, but that's beside the point right now.

I just think it'd be really interesting to see them meet up. I wonder if there's a luck-manipulator in the DCU...

4 Comments:

  • At August 07, 2008 10:11 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I have to admit it, that is a pairing I NEVER would have thought of.

     
  • At August 07, 2008 10:34 AM, Blogger Tom Bondurant said…

    That is a great idea!

    As for luck manipulators, there's Amos Fortune, Julian September (from those Mark Waid fill-in issues of the Morrison JLA), and I suppose the Lords of Luck (again, from Waid's Brave & The Bold).

    Putting Amos Fortune and Two-Face together seems like a very Waid thing to do, actually.

     
  • At August 07, 2008 11:03 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    Actually I think Two-Face/Domino might fit both their power levels/sub-settings better...

     
  • At August 07, 2008 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course, it somewhat depends on how you see Two-Face. I tend to subscribe to the minority viewpoint that Harvey doesn't really let the coin govern his actions.

    As Chuck Dixon put it, "I think he works things so that he gets what he wants no matter which way the coin falls."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home