Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm alive!!!

Ooo, that was fun. I would have posted last night but we got a fairly good sized thunderstorm.

In fact, as I found out, the good sized curb-side tree I was parked under apparently got struck by lightning and split, so a good half-chunk slammed to the ground and just MISSED my car!

How's that for luck? :-)

Unfortunately we lost power though and still don't have it back. Naughtily, I'm blogging from work. Hopefully we'll get power back before the weekend though or I may be incommunicado for a while. Sucks but what can ya do?

HOPEFULLY, I'll catch folks later. (On the plus side, this'll give me the chance to pop over to the comic book store! I've fallen behind again, so I'm totally seizing this holiday weekend...even if I have to read by candlelight! This couldn't possibly backfire on me! :-P)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home