Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Panel That I Like...

Bleh, I have no energy for a real post, so I'm just going to post a panel that I like from the Halcyon Days of Young Avengers #1.



Isn't that cute? Tony not being evil! (though undoubtedly thinking something suitably melodramatic and angsty behind his mask). Steve not being dead!

Though as innocent as it's undoubtedly meant to be, this panel is starting to give me Ideas. Like wondering when THEY'LL be getting their own Apollo and Midnighter type analogues... 'Cause you know, it'd be really easy...

7 Comments:

  • At August 07, 2007 9:05 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    You know the sad thing? I can no longer look at a picture of Iron Man, and NOT think that he's actually plotting something evil.

    Sad, really.

     
  • At August 07, 2007 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hay Kalinara!
    Awesome art especially IM, but I must concur w/ sallyp. I have NEVER seen a story where his dark side didn't mess him up. Hell he's marvels Vader right down to the need for life support armor!

    BTW: heard about the new Infinity Inc. series:)

    Can't wait for the Demon game and just cause I'm lazy to...
    the Leigion cartoon did featue a misfit team episode:)
    See ya soon friend!

     
  • At August 07, 2007 11:12 AM, Blogger tavella said…

    I do love that panel. I have a friend who pointed out that they look like they are posing for a wedding portrait, and that boy is it easy to slash them. Because *Wiccan and Hulkling* actually fly with less body contact than those two.

     
  • At August 07, 2007 1:29 PM, Blogger Zaratustra said…

    less body contact not considering Tony is in full armor I take?

     
  • At August 07, 2007 4:45 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Even factoring the body armor, that's a whole lot of being pressed together...

    Just sayin'

     
  • At August 07, 2007 4:47 PM, Blogger Willow said…

    OMG. I got so happy at the gay pride couple picture of love - that I commented to the feed on LJ; cause I didn't even realize it was you

    I was all:

    GAY PRIDE PARADE COUPLES PICTURE OF LOVB!

     
  • At August 08, 2007 12:08 AM, Blogger Hale of Angelthorne said…

    "Like wondering when THEY'LL be getting their own Apollo and Midnighter type analogues... "

    My EYES!! The goggles--they do NOTHING!

    Not that there's anything wrong with that...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home